Weekly Life Groups
River of Life Christian Fellowship, offers three different life groups during the week. If you would like more information on the classes please contact the church office or the leader of that group.
- Women`s Bible Study
- We have an ongoing bible study appropriate for all women of all ages. We meet on Monday evenings at 7 p.m. in the sanctuary. We would love to have YOU join us!
- Leader Contact: Leslie (210-723-7619), Marina Medrano (210-260-8289), Jackie Briggs (210-724-1419), or Becky Cox (210-365-5084)
- The Way of the Master Life Group-
- Leader: Shane Freeman – 210-912-3093
- Thursday nights 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm @ the church
- The Way of the Master life group focuses on getting a better understanding of how to effectively witness to others going door to door. It gives you the understanding needed to share with others and tools that can be used.
8:00 am – 9:30 am
Men, invite your friends and come for a time of fellowship. Breakfast will be served at 8:00 am at Hollow Creek Ranch at 14361 La Vernia Rd. The men are currently studying “The Man in the Mirror” Contact Ken Mauldin or Church Office for more information.